Why choose Brainerd Helicopter Service?
Brainerd Helicopter Service began commercial air charters in 1973. Our Safety Management System (SMS), solid safety culture, and committed staff result in a team dedicated to meeting your needs with your safety as the utmost priority.
We cater to the unique needs of our clients. Our pilots and staff serve a wide range of individuals and organizations. Our pilots offer the benefits of years of experience gained from recurrent specialized training and a broad range of client contracts.
Our fleet of three Bell 206B3 Jet Rangers, L3 Long Ranger, L4 Long Ranger, and three Bell 407s are maintained to Federal Aviation Regulation 135 standards.
Brainerd Helicopter Service fleet consists of Bell 206L3 Long Rangers, Bell 206L4 Long Rangers, and an Aerospatiale 350D A-star.
Our crew is dedicated to providing you the highest level of service. We pride ourselves on our commitment to safety and professionalism.
Commitment to safety is our #1 priority. This is evident in the expertise of our pilots and the quality of the aircraft we fly.
Brainerd Helicopter Service Qualifications:
- FAA Approved/Monitored 133, 135 and 137 Operation
- FAA Test Program Safety Management System
- Department of the Interior Carded Pilots, Aircraft and Equipment
Enhanced Safety Features:
- GPS Tracking Systems for flight status and location
- XM weather systems embedded in our GPS systems
- Pilots complete annual wire strike safety training and attend the HAI approved Flying in the Wire Environment course
- APPAREO Monitoring System
- All aircraft are equipped with ADS-B IN and OUT to display real time traffic and weather.
- Air Carrier Certificate #BRNA592C
- FAA Commercial Operator
- Air Taxi/Charter (Part 135)
- Rotorcraft External Load Operations Certificate #JTJL387F
- External Load Operations (Part 133)
- OAS Pilot, Helicopter and Equipment Carded
- USFS Pilot, Helicopter and Equipment Carded